Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Random Organization.....

I am afraid these first couple of posts are going to random and a little unorganized....only because I am trying to find pictures of things I made and get them on the blog to be able to eventually make some assemblence of order.
For instance, the Happy Birthday banner I made for Eleanor's 4th birthday party...

The mouse costume I made for Xander 10 years ago and Savannah wore it this year after going through several cousins....
And we cannot forget the tutu the princess, Eleanor, wore for Halloween this year...
Eventually I should be able to find the business I started with some friends, "The Last Word" and find all the cute pictures we took of our open houses that we did.
For now, at least, I am in the mode to organize and figure out where everything is. I will have to post some pictures of the beginnings of Xander's room redo. Craig's list and I are B.E.S.T. friends and his room is going to be so much better than it is right now!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this Jenna, keep it going... I know you have millions of un-pictured amazing products out there but hey, now's your chance for an excuse to make more!

    ReplyDelete