Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It's been a L.O.N.G. time.....

I started this blog to input creative ideas and organize my thoughts.....as you can tell, all these thoughts and ideas are STILL running through my head and not in this blog. Since we have been in a major east coast snow storm for the last few days/weeks, I have discovered the world of blogging....uh,oh!
I happened upon one blog and then found 300! There are some seriously creative and amazing people out there...and they blog about it! Just like what I wanted to do almost 6 months ago when I created this blog. So now, all of you awesome bloggers have inspired me to get my act together and blog about what I've made and what I've done and what I love.
How many millions of crafts have I made and not taken a picture!?!?? Well, I will try and start today and be more diligent. I will put my thoughts on the computer and post pictures. It will help me be more organized and let my creative juices flow.
I am amazed at some who blog almost daily! Wow! I can't promise that...four children, two home businesses and daily life happenings....I have to prioritize.
Anyway, I need not ramble. I am excited. I am going to follow the dream I started almost six months ago. Yippppeeee! Here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment